If you’ve changed your mind about your purchase, you have until 30 days from the date of receiving the products. This returns policy does not cover purchases made while availing any discounts and offers and personalised or altered products.
There are certain categories of products that you cannot change your mind and send any of the following Products back:
- Products that have been personalised for you, including items that have been tailored or altered by you
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (e.g. swimwear, shirts/ blouses, socks and tights)
From the date of receiving the product, until you have decided whether to send a Product back to us, please remember that its your duty to take good care of them. This doesn’t mean you can’t try the Product on or inspect it to see if it’s right for you. All we ask is that you treat our Products with the same care as you would in our stores. So please try to keep the tags on, don’t mess with any hygiene seals or stickers and retain the original packaging as neatly as you can.
It’s really easy to complete your returns by following these simple steps:
- Download our Returns/Exchange Form and complete this form with your order details
- Print your returns form and include it with the parcel.
- Post it to us at Watford School Uniforms, 222 St Albans Road, Watford, WD24 4AU
- Returns can take up to 10 working days to process from the date they arrive at our store. As soon as it has been processed you will receive an email to confirm.
Orders delivered within the UK can also be returned to our store along with a copy of the order confirmation or invoice.
The cost of return is to be borne by the customer and you will need to arrange the return through a courier of your choice. We recommend using a tracked service as we do not accept any responsibility for returned goods until they have been confirmed as received at our warehouse.
You can also return items purchased online to our Watford store in the UK within 45 days of delivery.
All returns must be accompanied by an invoice and refunds will only be processed to the original payment card/method. Your invoice will have been sent to you via email. If your order was paid using PayPal, the store will arrange for your refund to be processed back to the PayPal account.
We have a great team on hand that are happy to help should you wish to get in touch.
For the swiftest response, please speak to our staff on 01923230000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org